***

Search This Blog or look through our labels to find reviews

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sensa granite product review update

It has been two years since we first had our Sensa Granite and thus far I have had no problems or issues.

The sealant has held up well, however the installers did not properly seal the seams of the counter top. In the seam you can see a little darkening of the area directly by the line down the middle.

The gloss and shine are still great and the surface is still beading when I wipe with a dampened cloth. This as I understand it is a sign that the sealant is still effective.

Cleaning is still very easy, there are a lot of products on the market (which I will be reviewing) that are made specifically for cleaning and shining granite. However, on a side note at this time, I find using pledge furniture polish works just as well.

For those considering buying Sensa granite from Lowes, make sure that you inspect the granite installation before the installers leave and inspect the seams very well. A sealant issue is likely to be present here if anywhere. Make sure to ask installers about the seams in the granite.

I still give this product a high rating for overall beauty and durability. If I could change one thing, it would have been to opt for an under mount sink, however, the Lowe's in my town doesn't staff the most knowledgeable people in the world and I was ill advised. Lowe's also does not carry enough variety in stock of this nice product but that is the downside of Lowe's and not the manufacturers fault.
For my complete Sensa granite product review read here:
Sensa Granite Counter top product review

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. I will immediately clutch your rss feed as I can not in finding your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you have any? Please allow me understand in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.
    Centerforce 700420 Billet Steel Flywheel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure please look at the top of this blog posted on either side columns to find email subscriptions and feed buttons :)

    ReplyDelete

WE LOVE OUR READERS! If you have a question or comment please feel free to either write to us or post in our comments section, we are here for the consumer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads

Contributors

South Carolina Home and Living Feed

Dawn Gagnon's feed